You may like your art and use shades of magnolia, eggshell or beige in your work, but you don’t want a white Thobe to come out of the wash any color other than white. You need the perfect white clothes that stand out. Your family will look their best with perfect whites matching their perfect smiles. To stand out, you need brilliant whites, not the dingy off-white. Luckily, we know some simple laundry tips that can help you get brighter whites.
1. White clothes love nothing more than other white clothes, so give them what they want! Wash your whites together and keep those colored clothes out of the way for brighter whites.
2. Keep your dirtiest items well away from the nearly clean ones. Wash nearly clean clothes together.
3. Don’t let dirt settle in your clothes, wash it immediately with an effective laundry detergent.
4. Make sure to check the care instructions on your clothes’ labels. They’ll tell you the maximum temperature and spin settings as well as how to iron and dry the item.
5. For brilliant whites, hang them to dry indoors in a place where the sun would reach them. The sunrays disinfect the clothes as an added bonus.
6. Always use the perfect detergent for whites. Tide provides superior cleaning on whites without any extra steps. So no more scrubbing and soaking, just a simple wash.